x : Unknown

Poetry as History. History as Catharsis. Catharsis as Poetry.

[untitled]



(words words
crimson angle tongue
thoughtless, murderous
cut me revenge
it's always yours)

They're only words
But they're all we have to go on
They're all we have to share
They're all I have to work with when you show me you don't care

(stained yellow spyglass
fuel for righteous fire
anger and hunger
chains and barbs
holding up the darkness, the lightness)

They're only memories
But they're all we have to go on
They're all we have to share
They're all I have to hold on to when love is no longer there

(flaming skin igniting the path
open hands, touching and pleading
laser focus eyes
I disintegrate, I disingenuous
origami self, preposterous proposals)

They're only dreams
But they're all I have to go on
They're all I have to share
They're all I have to look forward to...